At EricaJewels, we believe that sustainability is about taking responsibility and making conscious decisions throughout our business to create circularity in our products.
We prioritize people, planet, and product, always striving to find a balance that protects communities and reduces our carbon footprint, while creating stunning jewelry that can be cherished and worn for years to come.
We're more than just a jewelry brand - we're committed to making a positive impact on the world. Our focus on sustainability runs through everything we do, and we're constantly working to find innovative solutions that enable us to live up to our responsibility to the planet and its people.
Sustainability starts with us. Discover our commitment to the planet through caring for our suppliers, remote working, materials, packaging and more.
COMMITTED TO ETHICAL TRADE
- At EricaJewels, we believe in creating beautiful jewelry while also making a positive impact on the world. That's why we take responsible sourcing and manufacturing seriously, working closely with our global supply chain to ensure ethical and environmentally conscious practices are in place.
- Every partner in our jewelry making process must undergo certified audits and sign our Ethical Trade Statement, demonstrating our commitment to upholding industry standards for ethical and sustainable practices.
- we are committed to making a positive impact on the environment, starting with our packaging. While we currently use environmentally friendly materials, we understand that there is still room for improvement.
- Our ultimate goal is to transition to 100% compostable cardboard for our shipping boxes, making them completely recyclable. To achieve this, we are taking daily actions and working towards our goal as quickly as possible."
GOING GREEN WITH REMOTE WORK
- At Ericajewels, we take our responsibility to the planet seriously. That's why we've chosen a fully remote working model, with team members located all over the world - from Canada to Germany, and from the US to Bali.
- By eliminating the need for physical stores and commuting, we're reducing our carbon footprint and doing our part for the environment. We believe that sustainability and style can go hand in hand, and our remote working model allows us to offer beautiful, high-quality jewelry without compromising on our commitment to the planet."
- We strive to make the most of the resources we have. Whether it's Sterling Silver, Titanium, or Stainless Steel, we are committed to using as much recycled metal as possible in our jewelry.
- Our mission is to create beautiful pieces that reflect our values and promote sustainability. By maximizing the use of recycled metals, we are taking a step towards a more responsible future.
Planting trees one of our way to make the world better. Trees absorb carbon dioxide, a greenhouse gas that contributes to global warming, and convert it into oxygen through photosynthesis. This process helps to reduce the amount of carbon in the atmosphere, making trees an essential tool in mitigating the negative effects of climate change.
You purchase, we plant!
200 TREES BY NEXT YEAR
- EricaJewels proud to support the ASPCA® and its mission to save lives. To learn more, visit: www.aspca.org. The ASPCA exists to promote humane principles, prevent cruelty, and alleviate fear, pain and suffering in animals. Since 1866, they have made tremendous progress in the animal welfare movement. Through adoption services, humane law enforcement, legislation, and national outreach, we are happy to help countless animals live healthier and happier lives by supporting the ASPCA.
- We committed to continuously improving our efforts towards responsibility and sustainability. We are on a journey towards creating a better world, including animal care as well as environment protection, and we invite you to join us.
eRICAjEWELS & ASPCA
EricaJewels is proud to support the ASPCA® and its mission to save lives. To learn more, visit: www.aspca.org
How we help animals
- Animal rescue allows for animals that have been abandoned, mistreated, or are in danger to be saved and given a second chance at life. Many animals that are rescued may have been neglected or abused by their previous owners and would not survive on their own.
animal care and recovery
- Animal care and recovery is crucial for the well-being of animals that have been injured, sick, or are in need of rehabilitation. Providing proper care and recovery helps animals to heal and recover from their injuries or illnesses.
against dog fighting
- Dog fighting have a negative impact on public safety, as it can lead to increased crime and violence in communities where it is practiced. This kind of violence towards animals goes against our values of compassion and kindness.